Gone are the days where you have to find a location to house your agents and sign a long-term lease for call center space. Gone are the days where you have to go to your personal banker to take out a loan to purchase an expensive PBX or a dialer. Now are the days where you need to spend time to find a partner that can help you set up your virtual call center in under an hour and without any upfront CapEx.
To get your call center operational as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible, you need to partner with a solution provider that provides the following critical items:
- Ability to deliver contact center services in the cloud
- Zero software license cost
- No upfront CapEx
- Low cost or no cost initial training and on-boarding
- Pay for usage and transactions only
- Unlimited user licensing
- Complete scalability and reliability to expand your business
So where should you spend your time now? Definitely in the following areas:
- Finding a brick-and-mortar call center location – who cares! As long as your agents have a solid internet connection, a headset and a decent computer – you are good to go with your virtual center!
- Attracting top talent – Gone are the days that you would have to plan out 5 years in advance to attract new talent. With your virtual call center, the world is your oyster (or should I say, pool)!
- Setting up best practices for your work-at-home model
- Creating a world-class agent script that engages customers to increase sales and provide outstanding customer service
- Selecting a browser based soft phone – who cares if there’s a new and shiny phone from Avaya or Cisco? With your virtual call center, you don’t have to pay any upfront physical phone costs, all you need is a good soft phone and you’re all set!
Growing up in the Philippines from inside a call center, I was able to see first-hand from the ground floor how to efficiently run and operate a traditional call center. It was easy to observe agent performance on the call center floor. Now, with the virtual call center there needs to be a way to monitor your workforce performance via a real time agent activity dashboard. This feature is critical to successfully managing and monitoring your workforce for maximum efficiency and productivity.
Now, if you are from the industry, you know that nothing is foolproof, so still trust your gut and do your due diligence to find the right call center partner for you!
Fenero is an award-winning cloud based software for contact centers. Registration takes less than 5 minutes to complete and you can have your contact center up and running within the hour. With Fenero, there are no contracts, no hidden cost or credit card required. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.