We adhere to a strict set of rules as it relates to the privacy of our users.
Data Privacy and Information Security
Undertaking by Fenero Inc. without limiting Fenero Inc.’s obligation of confidentiality as further described herein, Fenero Inc. shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining a data privacy and information security program, including physical, technical, administrative, and organizational safeguards, that is designed to: (a) ensure the security and confidentiality of the Subscriber Data; (b) protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the Subscriber Data; (c) protect against unauthorized disclosure, access to, or use of the Subscriber Data; and, (d) ensure that all employees of Fenero Inc. comply with all of the foregoing
Subscriber acknowledges that, in the course of performing the Services, Fenero Inc. may use software and related processes, instructions, methods, and techniques that have been previously developed by Fenero Inc. (collectively, the “Pre-existing Materials,” which shall include the Services) and that the same shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Fenero Inc.
Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted by either party to the other with respect to the Confidential Information or Pre-existing Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant to either party any ownership or other interest, in the Confidential Information or Pre-existing Materials, except as may be provided under a license specifically applicable to such Confidential Information or Pre-existing Materials.
Fenero collects information from you when you use the Site with or without account registration, upon registration, when your account is activated, subscribe to our blog, or submit a contact form on our website. Upon registration and account activation, you may be asked to enter certain personal information, such as your first and last name, email address, physical address, company name, phone number, and username and password. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you submit to Fenero Inc. in connection with your use of the Site. You are also responsible for your use of your password and its use by anyone to whom you disclose it or who obtains from you.
In the course of downloading data sheets, white papers or other information collateral, or while completing contact forms on our site, we will require you to provide personal information such as your name, phone number, email address, employer, job title, company size and general areas of interest. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able complete the relevant contact form. It’s important that you understand there is no requirement by law for you to provide Fenero with your personal details – the information you share with us is entirely voluntary.
Fenero Inc. may also collect information pertaining to your activity on our Website, including content that you have read, the web pages you visited, offers and Services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, Fenero Inc. may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical or aggregative information related to your use of the including information related to your personal details and activities.
If you provide Fenero Inc. with personal details about another person, you expressly represent and warrant that you received that person’s explicit written consent to provide such details to Fenero Inc.
Use of Information
The information we collect from you in connection with the Site may be used in one or more of the following ways: 1) to customize and personalize your experience using the Site; the data you provide helps us to better respond to your individual needs; 2) to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs; and 3) send business and operational communications to you, including emails.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- If Fenero Inc. reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Further, your personal information may be disclosed as permitted or required by, or in response to lawful requests by applicable local law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies, or agencies with responsibility to oversee and enforce national security;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Fenero Inc. , or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where Fenero Inc. may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party;
- Fenero Inc. may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Site, with companies or organizations connected to or affiliated with Fenero Inc. , such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, parent companies and service providers such as an email service provider to send you emails on our behalf, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy; or
- Fenero Inc. is also entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to Fenero Inc. , and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to Fenero Inc. ’s absolute discretion; however, Fenero Inc. will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
Fenero Inc. implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on Fenero Inc. computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, Fenero Inc. cannot guarantee that the Site and Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Request for Information or Concerns
award-winning contact center blockchain company